Wednesday, October 29, 2014

God's Word- Living and Active: My Cup Runneth Over


Tonight Shane was up at the church working with other men on the new building.  While eating dinner, I asked the kids to please pick up while I was upstairs in my room doing laundry and nursing Lander.  I came downstairs almost an hour later to all the kids diligently working hard and the house practically spotless upstairs and down and the vacuum going.  I was so proud of them!  It wasn't until the next morning that I saw this piece of paper sitting on the bar. - A list of things to do made by them, along with God's Word, a verse, to spur them on.  God's Word as their charge to get their heart right, with the right attitude and mindset, and focused on how to glorify Him in their work!  My cup runneth over.

No comments:

Post a Comment